Matter of design

There are three responses to a piece of design__ yes, no, and WOW ! Wow is the one of aim for.
Milton Glaser

And I just said WOW when I saw Beijing Auto Museum Cafè and icecream they served.
I never forget that I had ice cream in the shape of that car that when I was a child used to draw it. 🚗🍦🤤
Cafe or refreshment area in the museum is kind of mandatory if you want to encourage people to visit your museum.
There are few numbers of the museum in developing countries which has a proper cafe, while somewhere else you can find refreshment area in every corner.
Serving high-quality food, providing peaceful atmosphere is your ordinary job, but the time you would make your brand, be diffrent with anyother cafe and design it related to your context and theme, you are successful!



Comments

Popular Posts