A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words.
Always I was wondering how India instead of the ministry of culture has a ministry of TEXTILE, while I was aware of this rich heritage of wonderland and today was a day for me to understand it because I have seen closely how much mesmerize is this skill!
The exhibition of PRA-KASHI, Silk, Gold, and Silver from the city of light at National Museum, New Delhi, is a fortune to feel from deep of your heart what does the meaning of textile for each and every Indians and it is not only the history either their lifestyle.
For me, it was really
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.
Because after reading many books, articles and attending in India's history of art classes, it became a belief for me. 
The style of this animal motifs is so close to Persian school which Mughal influenced by, and it took me home!
I tried to capture different shot than others, that is why you see the distorted image of some Mughal emperor who is holding a bird in the mirror between two textiles.


Comments

Popular Posts